IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hurricane Sandy: Auction for Help


A big thank you to everyone participating in running & donating to this auction. And a HUGE thank you to Lauren of Tutus & Tea Parties for working so incredibly hard to put the auction together. Many people don't realize all of the time and work that goes on behind the scenes to organize such an event, and Lauren has done it in only a few short days. I encourage you to go over to Lauren's blog post and give her a thank you to show her how much her efforts are appreciated.  
Today's auction will be found here and you can bid in the comment section of each post/item.

There are a variety of items up for grabs including products, ad spaces and gift cards. Some are available worldwide, some only to US; some are free shipping and some winning bidders will be required to pay shipping. You can use the labels on the side of this page to search around for what you might want to bid on.

Lauren will be accepting donation items until Wednesday, November 14th. If you would like to add an item to the auction, please fill out this form and Lauren will get it posted as soon as she can.

The auction will end on Sunday, November 18th at midnight. All winning bidders will be contacted by email by Wednesday, November 20th. Please do not bid if you have no intentions of paying for the item. All money will be collected through PayPal and donated to Occupy: Sandy Relief NYC. Lauren been following them on Facebook (as well as other relief pages) and she has found them to be super helpful in reaching out to communities, not only in NYC, but in other areas of need. They are the one's delivering & collecting items and physically reaching out to those who need help. We feel like the money raised would do loads of good there.








Photobucket
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...