IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Friday, April 20, 2012

Crochet Baby Poncho

Here is another post moved over from my old blog. Originally posted Nov. 21, 2011.

Crochet Baby Poncho

So, I wanted to make a really cute poncho sweater for my 1 year old daughter. I found the most adorable pattern, but I didn't have the right size hook or yarn. I decided to go for it anyway... oops! It was looking a bit small for my daughter, so I ended up going off on my own and altering it a bit. Really, all I did was continue the pattern to my desired length, instead of making the arm holes.

Here is my finished project:



Because I love the original pattern so much, I bought the right weight of yarn and found the right size hook, and I plan to make it in the next week or so. :-)

Click Here for the original pattern.
Scroll down to the size 12/15 months one with the flower. That is what I used.
Thank you Emerald Moon Creations for the free pattern!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Well this pair is looking so beautiful. This red and white colour combination is perfect. I like this pattern and design. I will try to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful handiwork. It will look brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I don't see the pattern for your revised baby poncho... could you repost!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      All I did was continue the pattern to my desired length, instead of making the arm holes. So basically, I just continued the pattern as written, but without the arm holes.
      I also made another with long sleeves. Here is my post on that, with the changes: http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/02/crocheted-sweater-poncho.html

      Delete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...