IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Crafter's Dream: Meet My Sponsor!

Well, at least one of them!



My good friend Lori is owner of PIPER PIXIES TUTUS
Does it seem like you've heard that before? She was my very first features Super-Mom! You can read more about Lori here.

Lori makes some of the cutest bows, tutus, tutu purses, tutu dresses and other girlie tutu related items ever!
Just check out her Ready to Ship album, here and her professionally photographed album here.
Lori will be happy to work with you on custom orders, too! See her info page for more products and pricing.

Here are some of my personal faves:

Bows:

Tutus and Totes:
Piper wearing her
Tinkerbell Tutu Dress
Baby Shower Set:
Wipee Case, Tutu Tote, & Bow
Strawberry Tutu

Aren't they adorable? (and Piper is such a cutie, too!) Be sure and check out Lori's shop and please keep her in mind when looking for that perfect gift for someone special!

Come back between October 21st and November 4th for A Crafter's Dream Christmas Giveaway to enter to win a $15 gift certificate for Piper Pixies Tutus!

Be sure to check back Thursday to meet my second awesome sponsor!


Photobucket
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - Super Cute! Does she make adult sized tutus :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! She does, Nicole! :-) She will also work with you on special orders, too.
    Go to her facebook page (the link above) and check out her albums for ideas and her "about" or "info" (or whatever fb does) for pricing. Lori is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...