Thank you Sharla from The House at Bluebird Lane for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award!!!If you've never visited Sharla's blog, I encourage you to do so. She shares some yummy-looking recipes, awesome DIY projects, and her photography is incredible!
Here are the rules if you choose to accept this award:
- Grab the Versatile Blogger button.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs.
- Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
- In the same post include this set of rules.
Seven Things About Me:
- I feel very lucky to be able to be a homeschooling, SAHM of 6. I love the lifestyle we chose, and I can't imagine doing it any other way.
- I like to build things/put things together. Whenever we have furniture that needs assembling or shelves to hang, I get to do it! One of these days, I hope to learn to build an outdoor brick bbq pit.
- I like listening to music. The Traveling Wilburys is one of my favorite groups. I can listen to their CDs over and over without getting tired of it. (I'm listening to one right now.)
- I have a sweet tooth. Not a normal sweet tooth... I mean a SWEET TOOTH.
- I love to bake. Cookies, cakes, breads, rolls, just about anything.
- I can't draw. Really. It's bad. My 5 year old draws better than I do.
- I don't like shoe shopping. If I had to choose comfort or style, comfort will win every time. Well, if I had a special event, I'd go for style, but they would still have to be comfortable... but that would mean the shoe shopping would take longer. *sigh
15 blogs that I am nominating (in no particular order):
- The Merry Lurker's Workshop
- Tutus and Tea Parties
- Country Mama Cooks
- Homestyle Cooking Around The World
- Little Shack on the Hill
- Here's to Handy Andy
- Food Good, Laundry Bad
- Mama Smiles
- The Hidden Pantry
- The Sweet Spot
- Sugar Mama Bake Shop
- Whimsically Homemade
- Southern Gal's Crochet
I hope you check them out!!! :-)