IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

I love making cookies.  They are probably my favorite treat to bake. Sometimes I am short on time and need a quick and easy recipe. This is where cake mix cookies come in.
I have been making cake mix cookies for years. They turn out nice and soft, so if you like a crispy cookie, this recipe isn't for you. If you are like my family, and like a nice soft cookie, then you will definitely want to try these. Theh are also lerfect for your chocoholic side!





Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
What You Need:

1 box chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup chocilate chips

What You Do:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix  cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
  3. Stir in chocolate chips.
  4. Drop by rounded spoonfuls on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each mound if dough slightly.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 7-9 minutes, or until finished. Let rest on cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then remove. Cool completely.
  6. Store in an air tight container.


Photobucket
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...