IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Puff Stitch Bracelet (free crochet pattern)

This pattern has been moved to my new site. Please click the link below, to view it on Oui Crochet
.


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Your puff stitch bracelet is so cute!! I may just have to learn how to crochet so I can make this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-)
      You totally should learn to crochet! It is a lot of fun! :-)

      Delete
  2. That is really cute! I could use one in several colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Suzie! I bet it's fast and easy to work up, my kind of project! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! Yeah, It is really quick to make. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Totally making this tonight!! I need more accessories for myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'd love to see a pic when you are finished! Feel free to post one to my FB page! :-)

      Delete
  5. How fun! I think I'll whip up one for me, one for my 10yr old daughter, and then maybe teach her so she can make some for friends (she's got a scarf down, time for girls accessories!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she enjoys making it! I look forward to when my younger girls are able to start crocheting. My 7 year old can do the chain, but that's about as far as she has gotten, so far. lol

      Delete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...