IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Super Link Party #43

Party Time!!!
Well, last week's party got off to a rough start! It turns out that my times were set wrong and when a lot of you showed up, the doors were still locked! So sorry!!!
I am glad you are back this week to party with me again!

If you would like to be a guest host, please click the "contact me" tab on the left, to email me!

Are you ready for this week's features? Here's what you get if you are featured:
  1. Your button gets a "Featured Guests" spot in my right sidebar! 
  2. Your post gets pinned to my Super Link Party Features board on Pinterest!
  3. Your post gets tweeted as a Feature! (Follow me here)
  4. Your post gets shared as a feature on Facebook! (Like my page here.)
Features:

  1. Hot Pad by Sara Live it Well
  2. Printable: The A-MAZE-ING Alphabet by Teacher@Home
  3. School Fundraiser Auction ~ Class Project ~ USA Chair by Crystelle Boutique
  4. Joanne’s World Famous Tuna Pasta Salad by Family Food Ideas
  5. Lemon Pound Cake (with Coconut Oil!) by My Life as Robin's Wife
Thanks for sharing and Don't forget to grab your featured button!



Now on to this week's party!

Please come back next week to see my featured picks, and link up some more of your projects.


Don't forget to mingle. This is a party, after all! Make someone's day and leave a nice comment, or two. :-)


Photobucket
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!

7 comments:

  1. What an honor to be the Most Clicked!! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my tuna pasta salad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the feature of the fundraiser chair.... I feel so honored!

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, and I'm thrilled to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring me, Again! I am so honored, thank you! I am going to put your button under my post. Thank you for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting and for featuring me! I am very honored. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting :) Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...