There is no doubt that we have all heard about and seen the devastation of Hurricane Sandy. It is heartbreaking to hear of such a tragedy. Many people lost family members, homes, cars, and so many memories. My friend Lauren, has come up with a wonderful way for us to help those affected by the hurricane. She is going to set up an auction as a fundraiser to help heal those who have lost so much.
Do you have something you'd like to donate? It can be anything from a handmade item to ad space on your blog! Please take a moment to fill out this form. The auction will be posted on Lauren's blog, Tutus and Tea Parties, on Sunday November 11th and will be open for a week. All the proceeds made from the auction will be donated to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts.
I'd like to thank Lauren and the other wonderful ladies helping to promote this fundraising event:
- Tutus and Tea Parties (Lauren)
- A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Pam's Party Planning
- Satisfaction Through Christ
- Natural Living Mama
- Two Sasters
- Life With Love Bugs
- The "not so" Simple Live in NoVa
- Busy Vegetarian Mom
Other ways to help:
- Make it Better Craftalong for Sandy Relief
- Purchase the "Want to know something awesome, I can handle anything." print from Yellow Heart Art
- Crochet, Knit & Sew Your Way to Help Victims of Hurricane Sandy
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!