I was very excited to learn that Jessica from The Thriftiness Miss nominated me for the Sunshine Award! Thank you so much Jessica! If you haven't been to her blog yet, you should totally check it out! I mean come on... a Diaper Motorcycle for a baby shower gift? What's not to love? And you have to see her Scrappy Flip Flop Refashion! My girls and I are already planning on making some!
Jessica is going to be Guest Hosting my Super Link Party this week!!! How awesome is that? I now I'm excited about it!
The Sunshine Award
The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to bloggers. It’s for someone “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."
Okay, so here's how the award works.
First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Next, answer the following questions about yourself.
Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post. Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.
Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!
The questions:1. Favorite color- Simple answer is blue, but I love many different shades, as well as greens and purples.
2. Favorite animal- Gosh... I really don't know. I think tigers are really cool animals... and I like dogs. Not sure I really have a favorite, though.
3. Favorite number- I like 7. :-)
4. Favorite Drink- Iced water. Really. I love water! Second would be tea.
5. Facebook or Twitter- Considering I spend waaaay too much time on Facebook and I haven't logged into my Twitter account in days... I'd have to say Facebook.
6. Good book or good movie- Definitely good movie! I am too easily distracted to read an entire book!
8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving. Definitely!
7. My passion- This one is easy- My family!
9. Favorite day- Any day that I can relax and just spend some low-key time with my family.
10. Favorite flower- That would have to be a Sunflower!
My 10 Nominations:
(In no particular order)
- Patricia at Worst Mom Ever is a homeschooling mom who blogs about all kinds of fun things, from kids to crafts to recipes!
- Lauren at Tutus and Tea Parties is a fun mom who crafts and crochets during nap time! Her crochet creations are adorable (see her Etsy)!
- Jan at The Nerdy Farm Wife is a homeschooling mom who makes some really awesome natural products (check out her Etsy), and shares gluten free recipes and fun stories about life on the farm.
- Sarah at Nature's Nurture shares some awesome natural recipes, shows us how to make homemade cleaning products without a ton of chemicals, and shares a lot of fun and useful tips.
- Erin at Taking Time To Create shares some wonderful crafts that she creates and makes some amazing cards!
- Alecia at Chicken Scratch NY shares her crafts, recipes, gardening, and all kinds of fun from her farm! My kids love looking at her pictures of her farm animals... especially the ones that are hatching!
- Kathy at Sweet Tea and Cornbread blogs about good, down-home, cookin'! Even if I've just eaten, I walk away from her blog hungry!
- Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational is my go-to blog for fun, educational activities for my kids! If you have kids, you definitely want to check her blog out!
- Shirley at Motivated Mommy of Two has a fun blog about everything from DIY to organization to recipes to gardening! Definitely a must-see blog!
- Bridget at What's Cooking in the Burbs is a foodie blogger! She is always cooking up something that looks absolutely yummy! Not sure what to make for dinner? Stop by her blog for some great ideas!
It was hard to narrow my list down to 10! There are so many wonderful blogs out there!!!
Thanks again, Jessica at The Thriftiness Miss for nominating me!