IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Bunch Of Thanks! Next Party Theme! & Award!

   Hi! First off, I would like to thank everyone for coming to my Blog Party- Pinterest Style!
I think it was a great success for my first party! I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

   I am already planning for my next party. I kind of just came up with the idea for the first one, and jumped in both feet first, so this time, I will do a little more planning.
I was thinking of a themed party! I was also thinking that I will run it for an entire week, since some people are online more during the week, while others are online more during the weekends.

   As for the next theme... in honor of St. Patrick's day, we will be celebrating: GREEN!




Search your site for green and pin it between March 12-19, 2012. Be creative and join in the fun! I look forward to seeing you all there!

Check out my new BLOG PARTY page for more info on how my blog parties work.


My next order of business...

   I am very proud to accept  the Liebster Blog Award from Sarah at Homestyle Cooking Around The World!!!

A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


There are a few rules that go with accepting the award:
-Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
-Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. 
-Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. 
-Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. 
-Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

   Thank you so much, Sarah! For those of you who have never visited Sarah's Blog, I encourage you to do so! She has a ton of yummy recipes and beautiful pictures to match. I can seriously spend hours there just looking at everything and deciding what I want to make first! Just take a peek at these Chunky Pecan Pie Bars and these Chinese Pot Stickers/Dumplings, and you will see what I mean!

   Now it's my turn to "pay it forward".
I have chosen five of my favorite blogs with less than 200 followers. These are great blogs by some very creative, artistic, and talented bloggers. I hope you will take a few minutes to check out their awesome blogs!

Here they are, in no particular order:

  1. The Hidden Pantry
  2. Scrapping With Pirkie
  3. Little Shack On The Hill
  4. Little Becky Homecky
  5. Random Tips On Healthy Eating

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Susie! This is fun! I am busy looking for things green for the next Pinterest Blog Hop! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue! I look forward to seeing you at the next party! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...