IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Friday, February 24, 2012

You are Invited to My Blog Party- Pinterest Style!

My name is Susie, and I am a Pinterest addict.
Instead of trying to fix it, I decided to embrace it.
How better to embrace something, than to have a party? Am I right?

Here's how it works:
  1. Make sure you are following me on Pinterest, so I can add you to the board. (Leave a link to your pinterest profile in comments when you follow, so that I can follow you and  add you. I will add you as soon as I can! Once you are added, you are automatically added for participation in future parties... this means, it will get easier for all of us! lol)
  2. Choose up to five "pinworthy" projects, recipes, ideas... you get the picture... from your own blog or website.
  3. Pin them on my Blog Party board.
  4. Check out the other awesome pins there. Repin pins you like (to your own boards), follow blogs that interest you, and have fun!
Easy right? Just click the link to get to my party board!



Since this is my first "party", and not many people are signed up yet, I may extend it past the 26th. (I'm still working the bugs out). (And hoping it works! lol)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oooh fun! I'm all for it! Here's my Pinterst Page:
    http://pinterest.com/tutusteaparties/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to the party, Tutus & Tea Parties! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm in. Thanks for the invite!!.

    KIM
    Random Tips on Healthy Eating
    and
    Mommie...Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Susie! Thanks for stopping by the Little Shack and following me! I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming to the party, Kim!

    Welcome Sue! Thanks for stopping by & for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will hosting another party? Sure, I'll be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle & co, I'm not sure when my next one will be, but I am now following you on Pinterest, & I will include you on the next one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...