I have been making cake mix cookies for years. They turn out nice and soft, so if you like a crispy cookie, this recipe isn't for you. If you are like my family, and like a nice soft cookie, then you will definitely want to try these. Theh are also lerfect for your chocoholic side!
Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
What You Need:
1 box chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup chocilate chips
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each mound if dough slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7-9 minutes, or until finished. Let rest on cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then remove. Cool completely.
- Store in an air tight container.
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!