IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Super Link Party #36

Let's PIN!!!!
 Thank you everyone who participated in last week's Super Link Party!
I loved checking out all of your links!

If you would like to be a guest host, please click the "contact me" tab on the left, to email me!

Are you ready for this week's features? Here's what you get if you are featured:
  1. Your button gets a "Featured Guests" spot in my right sidebar! 
  2. Your post gets pinned to my Super Link Party Features board on Pinterest!
  3. Your post gets tweeted as a Feature! (Follow me here)
  4. Your post gets shared as a feature on Facebook! (Like my page here.)
Features:

  1. Most Clicked: How To Turn Off Captcha by Diana Rambles
  2. Build Your Own Natural Medicine Cabinet by Natural Living Mama
  3. Puppy Hooded Towels by A Proverbs 31 Wife
  4. My Top 6 Blogging Pet Peeves by The Thriftiness Miss
  5. Mickey and Minnie Birthday Party by Five Minutes For Mom
  6. How To Make Homemade Ice Packs by The Make Your Own Zone

Thanks for sharing and Don't forget to grab your featured button!



Now on to this week's party!

Please come back next week to see my featured picks, and link up some more of your projects.


Don't forget to mingle. This is a party, after all! Make someone's day and leave a nice comment, or two. :-)



Photobucket
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Turn Captcha Off post. I am going to grab the button for both my sidebar and that actual post. I sure hope that people are turning that darned thing off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. I'm linking and following from Fluster Buster. I would love it if you would stop by and link up to my party Fluster's Creative Muster.

    Hugs and Smiles,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Wednesday!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crochet ebook. I can's see my posts whenever I posted them. I will come and check again. Thank you for hosting everyweek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thanks so much for the feature Susie! Totally geeked about it :) Thanks for hosting this week too. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature! As usual, I found some great stuff to pin here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see my post that was featured. You left a message on my comment saying you featured my post. Meehee:-(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...