I am too!
I am super excited to bring you the third group giveaway of "A Crafter's Dream," hosted by me, My Merry Messy Life and Tutus and Tea Parties!
Blogger sign-ups are now officially open and the giveaway will run from February 11 to 21, 2013.
A Crafter's Dream is a wonderful group giveaway event where bloggers, small businesses, handcraft shops, and anything crafty goes! All bloggers who sign up will commit to offer their own giveaways that fit into a crafting, handcrafted, or small business theme (such as offering products from an Etsy shop). Shop owners can fill out the form and pair up with bloggers to get mass exposure to their handcraft shop and products! Win, win for everyone! Nice, right?
In order to join, please follow these instructions:Bloggers:
- Run your own unique giveaway, worth at least $25 or more, on your own site using Rafflecopter as the entry form. Please set your Rafflecopter to start at 12:01am February 11 and end at 12:01am February 22. You have total control over what you would like to give away (as long as it ties in with our crafting/handcrafted/small business theme) and to whom you will be able to ship (country).
- Anytime you tweet about the giveaway, please use the hashtag – #ACraftersDream.
- Please write a post announcing you have joined the giveaway, and include the html from the form that you will fill out OR grab the giveaway button and put it in a prominent place to promote it on your site! The more bloggers who sign up, the more entries we ALL get!
- Please fill out this form to get started - or just fill it out below.
- AFTER you fill out the form above, THEN you can join our Facebook Group – it is mandatory to join our Facebook Group as this is the primary way we communicate all the business details to you (link in the form).
- Please add yourself to the Inlinkz at the bottom of this post.
- Please fill out the form below (if it isn't working, click here) first.
- Then, join our Facebook group and match yourself up with a blogger that can host your giveaway using the file we've created in the "Files" tab.
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!