It's that time again! I had so much fun checking out last week's links! I hope you all checked them out too! Thank you everyone who participated!
Please don't link and run. It makes me sad. Lets all help each other out and PIN. Because Pinterest is HUGE, and we all love the exposure (that's why we are here, right?), I ask that you pin at least one or two other links for every link you submit. I think adding this rule will make this Super Link Party even more SUPER!
If you would like to be a guest host, please click the "contact me" tab on the left, to email me!
Are you ready for this week's features? Here's what you get if you are featured:
- Your button gets a "Featured Guests" spot in my right sidebar!
- Your post gets pinned to my Super Link Party Features board on Pinterest!
- Your post gets tweeted as a Feature! (Follow me here)
- Your post gets shared as a feature on Facebook! (Like my page here.)
|My Merry Messy Life shared her Citrus Infused Vinegar For Green Cleaning.|
- Alderberry Hill shared beautiful Homemade Snowballs and Christmas Lantern.
- Creative Chaos shared this pretty Apple Wreath, and other ways to decorate with apples.
- JodieFitz.com shared these yummy looking Pumpkin Zucchini Bread.
- Pam's Party and Practical Tips shared this super-cute Turkey Pumpkin.
- Back to the Basics shared this great idea- Eco-Friendly Gift Giving (part 3) Spice It!
Thanks for sharing and Don't forget to grab your featured button!
Welcome to my SUPER link party!
The rules are easy:
- I invite you to follow Earning-My-Cape via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or RSS, but it isn't required. Also, If I have a guest host this week, please check out their blog and leave a comment. :-)
- Please grab my Super Link Party button. Put it somewhere on your blog or in a post. I'd love if you would invite others to join the party and link up!
- Link up! Link up to 5 projects. Keep it family friendly, please- crafts, DIY, recipes, printables, etc.(Please no stores, giveaways, linkys or hops.) Make sure you link to the page itself, not to your home page. By linking up, you agree to me featuring a photo of your project on my blog.
- Click and Pin. Please visit at least 1 or 2 other links for every link you submit, and pin their post on Pinterest. You can also leave a comment on their blog. We all love comments, right?
- Please, please do not link and run. That makes me sad.
Please come back next week to see my featured picks, and link up some more of your projects.
Don't forget to mingle. This is a party, after all! Make someone's day and leave a nice comment, or two. :-)
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!